Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stencil Before Screening


I have been wanting to try screen printing for a while now. I have all the supplies and know-how thanks to posts at Craft and Threadbanger, along with a plethora of other sources, yet I am hesitant to just do. Soon I will. Until then I will share with you this Freezer Paper factory stencil in gold on green cotton. If you haven't stenciled before I must tell you it is super simple and addictive, strongly suggested! I framed the print and although this pic has the earrings piercing the fabric I have since strung wire across to hang the earrings on. The wire reminds me of electrical wires and works with the factory motif and horizontal smoke lines. I love seeing my accessory choices displayed for me. I feel like I dress in a boutique!

No comments: